Wednesday 7 August 2013

This place called Heaven

                                    
Before I go on I’d like to recall this song by Micah Stampley “Heaven on earth” and one by Deitrick Haddon “Well done”. Those songs make me go craaazzyy every time I hear them. Hmmm… but seriously what is Heaven really like? As usual nau I have gist. Oya leggoooo.

I was in Unilag some days back when a hand just stretched out a booklet from the back of the cab to me in the front seat. Toh! I began to read.


The title was “Another warning” by K.U.

He was talking about how Jesus visited him and took him up to heaven and to hell, chastised him on been slack in spreading the gospel, about his time of coming back being near and many other things. I agree with many things he said, [Meh! don’t ask me how]. 


Then he got to this part where he saw a female being dragged to hell by some demons and when Jesus asked why she was being dragged to hell she said…

That it was because she was wearing earrings, artificial hairs, and trousers. In addition she said, “My pastor told us that wearing earrings and trousers and putting artificial hairs and nails and other things like that, is not a sin: that God does not look at the heart. And now they are taking me to hell fire because I was wearing those things… when she finished telling …He asked her to go back to the world and tell people what she saw and heard.”


Hmmm… when I was studying one day and I came across this passage…

Ezekiel 16 vs 10 ( KJV) -“I clothed thee also with BROIDERED WORK and shod thee with badgers’ skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
Vs 11 –I decked the also with ORNAMENTS, and I put BRACELETS upon thy hands, and a CHAIN on thy neck.

Vs 12- And I put a JEWEL on thy forehead and EARRINGS in thine ears, and a beautiful CROWN upon thine head.

The whole chapter was about the Lord’s kindness to Jerusalem and how He adorned them but they decided to play the harlot and how he remembered His Covenant with them and restored them.

My own curiosity is, if all the jewelry thingy is SIN, why will it appear where God was talking about his kindness and blessing? Personally, the artificial nail part I don’t really like because I am not comfortable with it. I don’t really use artificial hair because I get tired of it too easily and when I do use it, random people start asking “With all your hair, you are still putting this ‘load’ on your head? Leave it to those of us that don’t have hair” LOL





 I get this every time, and I always think I am invisible [Again don’t ask me why, I am God’s VERY SPECIAL CHILD...always in the naughty corner] *Cheeky grin*

But  me, I paint my nails, wear light makeup, and wear earrings- moderately. As long it doesn't make my neighbor sin. Then again, wetin wan make neighbor sin for there now, eh? 




They said the same thing about Pastor Bimbo Odukoya. People stopped wearing jewelry when they claimed they saw her in hell and resumed when it was disputed. Read your Bible, people. Se fini.

The writer ended up saying "if you continued wearing all that, YOU are finished!" Ozanobua meh!

 Does the Bible tell tales now? GOD FORBID! He is NOT a man that He should lie.

Nonetheless, Heaven is real, Hell is also real. Work not in flesh but in the Spirit. 
I am listening to Deitrick Haddon’s “He’s able”. So you can imagine the dance I am doing while typing this.
Don’t give up on God ‘cos he won’t give up on you …HE’S ABLE!!!!!

English: Deitrick Haddon
Deitrick Haddon


Till another Borrowed vessel gist…

 If you have any correct gist, holla at me at anosime@yahoo.com

Anosi was nominated for a libester, so I will be on about it next post.



Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Girl you beta preach that word! When Christ called us the sheep of his pasture, he did not mean sheep as in “can’t think for myself, will go every where the wind blows” kinda people. Christians let us think, actually read the word of God and THINK and stop being sheep!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why 'the world' mocks us because we seem to have no firm standing. Anything gbam we take. They throw 'lies' at us, we believe. The Bible is final and that is what i look at. The letter killeth, understand Rhema.

      Delete
  2. Ps… LOVE the new blog look!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments here...