Sunday 11 August 2013

Libester





I am giving a huge tuale to Inthemidstofher for nominating me for this Libester award. Keep giving us those wonderful posts and encouraging us young madams on Christian marriages and relationships. 

Here are the rules
1) Thank the blogger that nominated you.
2) List 11 random facts about you
3) Answer the questions by the blogger that nominated you
4) Nominate 11 other bloggers
5) Ask your nominees 11 questions
6) Notify your nominees


 Random facts


  1. I have a romantic relationship with my blackberry. Sorry boo, you know I love you.
  2.       I hate Eba!!! ...But I still manage to eat it by semi- consciously rubbing my neck, upper        arm and my waist.

  3.       Gosh! Except the book is really realIy  interesting, then I can finish it. I can be very  reserved one minute and the next, I want to a 'diva' sorta. I get bored easily these days.  Bleh!

4.       I love creating  comics, I think its kinda cool to be a comic girl. Oh! yeah.




5.      I love creative writing and I have a warm relationship with my all weird characters. It’s like an 'Academy of Anosi’s characters'.  If i don't have or love them, who will?

6.       I always think I am invisible. So when people say they know me or read my blog. I am like “Seriously!!! You can see me?




7.     I always wonder what married people do all day.  Chase themselves in a garden, hide behind trees, stare at each other all day? Blame the novels and Bollywood. Sorry

8.       I hate buying ‘fat free food’… Skinny like me eating fat free. No way!

9.       The first thing I do when I get home is open the windows. I hate staying in a room with closed windows



10.     I take road trips alone on the highway to clear my head and just worship and skabash. Plus I cannot take a road trip with my mum, Ah, no way! too much complain and correction spoils the fun.



11.       I have an imaginary boo- with one of my characters. Well, that being said...


Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because I was on the debate team in my school and I wanted an online medium to keep my speeches. Then I got tired of all the gbi gbi gbi of politics and I started chronicling Christian humour and  street gist. I am still interested in politics though.


If you could be any fruit or vegetable,what would you be?














A pear.


Would you ever consider being a vegetarian/vegan?









No oh. Give me a plateful of barbecue/ suya et al. you can add some veggies by the side sha. Not a big fan of veggies, but we have to eat it to live healthy.  Except when my mum is around, there is always an excess of veggies. 


What was/is your favourite subject at school?
English language and Integrated science.

5. Are you scared of the dark?























No. I sit in the dark most times to think.

6) If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Bread and assorted scrambled egg.

7) Favorite movie of all time?
Funny enough, I am not a big fan of movies. Sitcoms and series, yeah, but lets just say 'The boy in the stripped pyjamas'. The shock factor at the end stunned me.


8)  If you could change your name to anything, what would your new name be?
Well, I don’t wanna change my name to anything, why would I? I love my name Anosime...Hmmm- exotic? yeah, i know...Except my  hubster’s.

9) Are you much of an adventurer? I'm talking bungee jumping, mountain climbing and all that jazz?
Bungee kini? Me? No time for that, but my characters? Yes, if they beg me. Hehehe


10) What's the greatest thing about being your nationality?
The originality, diversity and our accent…

11) What do you do to keep fit?
Dance. Anyway I am forever fit already. duhh

I  nominate Bukkyinspires, Ekon nke,  Ronke giwa, Irekpita's cover....   I will find the others later.


Thank you for asking for updates, I LOVE you all. but you can also follow  that way you get the gist first and we can then argue and make jest of ourselves on BBM, Twitter, emails or whatsapp before anyone else. Loool. I have wonderful friends trust me.


Till another borrowed vessel gist

its Anosi















Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Love love loved it!!! Babes, I see you like darkness too. Why we go fear when the light of God shines in us!!! Bread and egg?? Come on!!! Of ALL the possibilities? Hahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abi nau. No fear in darkness joor. It helps me most times. As for the bread and egg it sha takes effort to fry the egg and put it inside bread na. But, honestly my favs plenty well well.

      Delete

Comments here...